Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate all activities on all Mar&Mor projects/sites and ensuring that tasks on the various sites are performed to the fullest efficiency.
- Prepare bids and proposals for the prospective clients to expand business operations.
- Identify resources needed to execute a project and assign individual responsibilities to all “on site” workers.
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of the various projects and reporting to the Managing Partner
- Review deliverables prepared by the team of “on site workers” and report to the Managing Partner.
- Ensure that industry standards are followed in the execution of Mar&Mor projects.
- Carry out engagement reviews and quality assurance (in Conjunction with the Managing Partner)
- Minimise our exposure and risks on a project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Track and report working hours of individuals working on projects and report expenses on a weekly basis.
- Work on project accounting in conjunction with the accounts department
- Manage project budget in conjunction with the Managing Partner
- Follow up with clients when necessary on unpaid invoices
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for projects.
- Analyse project profitability, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience working on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Services projects in the site supervision/project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN.
- Candidate must have previous experience in Project Engineering.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player and leader
- Must possess good communication skills
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] stating the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail. e.g. Project Manager (Electrical or Mechanical)
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.