Working at Mara Group is a fast-paced and dynamic experience. We tend to recruit people who are energetic, like to be given responsibility, who thrive under pressure, enjoy being given the freedom to try new ideas, and who can hit the ground running. If this sound like you and you are ready for a new challenge we would like to hear from you.
Server Specialist (Level 2)
Experience : 3-5 years Experience
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum: Degree in Information Technology ; computer science or related field from a reputable institution
MSCE Certification is desirable. MSCE on windows 2008 a plus
Mandatory Skills :
- 1-5 years experience in a similar position in a reputable Organization
- Knowledge of best practices for windows 2003 and windows 2008.
- Knowledge of deployment, management and troubleshooting of WSUS, DHCP, Active directory and Mail system (MS exchange 2003)
- Knowledge of Internet Proxy & Content Filtering and Antivirus management
- Experience in creating solutions to automate installation, configuration & management of multiple software applications and hard ware and software support
- Knowledge of windows Server patch management, Information Security techniques and principles and Vulnerability management
- Audits & Security Assessment Scans
- Security management and threat analysis
- Risk mitigation and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills with the ability to participate in a Team
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic team that is geographically dispersed.
Desired Skills :
- SLA Management.
- Experience with UNIX and LINUX operating systems is a plus
Click here to view Job and Apply Online