Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Manager
- Review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them
- Provide legal advice to the management and analyze the risks while signing new business deals
- Analyze legal information and do the essential paper work and handle litigation management
- Review contracts and agreements and see to it that they comply with the legal norms
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Analyse legal documents, supervise legal assistants, conduct legal research
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company
- Provides legal advisory and counselling on other official matters;
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal cases (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external lawyers, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the companyТs full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and clients
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
- A Degree in Law. LLB; ML
- Candidate must be older than 36 years of age
- Candidate must have at least 15 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Project management experience
- Ideal candidate must have knowledge of corporate and commercial law
- Ideal candidate must have connections with FIRS, CUSTOMS, CAC etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2020.