Marcforte Business Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Our client is in need of a competent, well organized and financially inclined individual who will be tasked to manage all financial issues for the organization and her clients.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company’s financial/business needs and strategies.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Handling of statutory payment remittances: VAT, WHT, P.A.Y.E,
- Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posting payment vouchers
- Petty Cash Re-imbursement and disbursement
- Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company’s financial goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting & Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ cognate experience in real estate.
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail
- Data/Information Management
- Financial Acumen and financial Systems Savvy.
- Maximum of 38 Years of age
- Preferably female not older than 36 years of age
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheet skills
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process.
- Flexibility in competently managing competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Conscientious and attentive to detail. Possesses strong transactional management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Experience Fund sourcing, underwriting, and closing investment transactions and financings.
- A sound understanding of the capital markets.
- Strong financial background and expertise with financial modelling required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply