Marie Stopes International is a Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Advisor
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal – “The Prevention of Unwanted Births” and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to – “Children by Choice Not Chance”.
- of Contract: This will be a local Nigerian contract for a period of 2 years.
- Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) as a partner organisation with MSI with high expectations for significant contributions to MSI’s achievement of the 2020 strategy “Scaling Up Excellence”. This position will support the MSION Country Director, Programmes Director and the entire Senior Management Team (SMT) to ensure the organisation puts the client at the centre of service delivery while achieving scale and impact, quality and a sustainable service delivery model.
- MSION seeks a Senior Advisor, who in close collaboration with the Nigeria Regional Programme Offer (RPO) and Regional Finance Advisor (RFA) – based in the MSI London Support office – will support the MSION Programmes Director to maintain focus on:
- Achieving results at MSION;
- Improving and enhancing MSION’s ability to effectively manage the project cycle (including donor reporting and donor compliance);
- Embedding the use of data and analysis for strategic decision-making;
- Continuing to implement necessary organizational change; and
- Generating additional funding for MSION.
- In addition, the position with provide overall support to the Country Director and his/her SMT in leading and managing change across departments them to access and using MSI’s ‘Global Goods’ and technical assistance.
- This post is being offered as a 2 year fixed term contract.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Strong cross-functional management experience preferably in a developing country context
- Proven experience in leading organisational change
- Familiar with MIS systems, excel in data analysis, ability to generate graphs and reports from raw data
- Proven experience in Marie Stopes Systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in grant management/project finance management
- Demonstrated knowledge of donor regulations, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of reproductive health care
- Demonstrated success in raising funds from bilateral donors, including leading on proposal processes and building donor relationships
- Proven experience developing and implementing new organizational systems and processes
- Proven experience working in a social business, preferably social marketing of sexual and reproductive health commodities
- Proven experience in coaching
- Demonstrated facilitation skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th July, 2017.