Mario Consulting Limited – Our Client is a leader in Banking Automation. Due to expansion requires the services of articulate, experienced self-motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software development tools and practice.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementing same software codes integrated appropriately functional in applications.
- Maintenance and of existing web and mobile applications to meet existing company needs.
- Presentation /explanation of work done to other members of software team or Business/Management team.
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other department to achieve company’s goal.
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and drive maximum satisfaction from company’s products
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to work C# and PHP programming languages is a must.
- Good knowledge of Angular 2Plus is an advantage.
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other developer in your team.
- ASP NET MVC is a must.
- Skillful in SQL.
- Understanding of database design and modelling is an advantage.
- Understanding the web services setup (production) and consumption using nREST with JSON is a good addition.
Generous and in line with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th May, 2018.