Mark Gray Industries is proud chemical industry with quality and standards. We produce and supply chemicals for the production of food substances and other organic and inorganic materials. We believe in supporting the communities in which our clients are located. We do this through sponsorships and local charities.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee: Business Operation Management
Job Type: Full Time/Fresh Graduate/Entry Level Recruitment
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and
- production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career?
- Would you like to make your passion a reality?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class in business and scientific world?
- Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for Lawyers and Postgraduate Degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Lagos Resident Applicant Only.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates. Applicant with science background is added advantage.
- Salary Range: N120,000 – N150,000 per month plus incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV/Resumes to the “HR” via: [email protected] using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th October, 2018.
- All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.