Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- B.Sc. /BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements
- At its most basic level, procurement management is about ensuring companies are taking a sensible and strategic approach when they buy their goods and services.
- Procurement management can cover buying in anything, from raw materials and marketing services to getting the best price and quality for purchases.
- As well as ensuring your company is getting the best deals, procurement management is also about developing good relationships with suppliers so everything runs smoothly.
- Keep the suppliers happy and future opportunities to work on joint innovative solutions could head your way.
- Minimum of OND
- Must Possess Good Communication Skills
- Must Have Good Team Spirit
- Must be Presentable
Job Title: Customer Care Service Officer
- Receives and directs clients.
- Manages incoming and outgoing calls.
- Handles and arranges files and documents.
- Manages calenders, appointments and meetings.
- Participates in trainings/seminars and trains others.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer relationship.
- ICT and presentation skills.
- Must be Organised and punctual.
- Should have a positive mindset.
- HND/B.Sc or its equivalent
- 1-year work Experience
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs
- Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management
- Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exists
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2018.