Mark Minders Limited is a Technical Products & Leasing Services, Shipping And Construction Company. We are currently recruiting for the following personnel:
Job Title: Shipping Manager
We are looking for an experienced Shipping manager to manage daily shipping and distribution operations. He will be the one to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner. A successful shipping manager is analytical, well-organized and excels in communication. He must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures. The goal is to ensure that the shipping processes are running smoothly and effectively.
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Manage all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders
- Supervise and lead subordinates (receiving clerks, order pickers etc.)
- Control budget of the shipping department
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies
- Report to management on activities and issues
- Proven experience as shipping manager
- Solid knowledge of logistics procedures
- Experience in using EDI and preparing shipping documents (e.g. ASN)
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in supply chain, logistics or relative field is a definite plus
Job Title: Shipping Clerk
Our e-commerce business needs a Shipping Clerk to join our small staff. We’ve grown considerably in the last three years, and our clientele has equally increased. Consequently, we need a highly organized and efficient shipping clerk to take over the shipping and receiving components of our operation. The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements. When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system.
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Minimum of OND.
- 1+ years’ experience in retail or e-commerce.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics.
- Capable of working a consistent schedule.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th February 2018