Mife construction provides a broad range of civil engineering and construction services which include but not limited to the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. Mife Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout Nigeria.
We have an opening for a career minded aggressive marketing person as Marketing Representative, who will be fully involved in marketing the products of the two quarries.
- Product quality definition
- Customer characteristics analysis
- Customer targeting and product purchase placement
- Pricing policy management
- Product production ordering
- Market sourcing for optimal capacity utilization
- Monthly sales and production reporting
- Reporting the above to the managing Director/General Manager/Quarry Manager
- A Minimum of a second class lower division degree in Business Management or Marketing. An MBA with a focus on marketing or a professional degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 30 years of age
- A Minimum of 5-8 years of cognate experience in marketing quarry products or quarry materials or related industry.
- A Passionate, innovative, flexible, and motivated individual willing to and able to market the company’s materials
- Must be smart, sharp, aggressive with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability, with proven track records
- Must be a self starter, able to set up a marketing function in a fast growing company, without any supervision
- Dynamic, result-oriented and able to deliver and achieve sales target
- Should have team management experience
- Marketing intelligence and research as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
Job Location: Portharcourt
Please send your CV to [email protected], on or before 15th November 2009.