Marrolak Investments is a diversified companies with investments and operations in a wide variety of financial products and services, including financial education, private equity and securities and investment products.
Marrolak is a strong and experienced partner, which builds on history and has gained its prestige on the basis of quality services for customers particularly in Nigeria’s Agricultural industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Should have Good Presentation Skills.
- Excellent Client Relationships.,
- Excellent Negotiation, Prospecting Skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Excellent Creativity in Sales Planning and implementation.
- Motivation for Sales
- The right candidate should possess minimum of OND.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]