Mart Spectrum Nigeria Limited, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Waiter and Waitress
- Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
- To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
- Smart, Eloquent, detailed with related experience. O’Level/OND.
- The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
- Hotel supervisors supervise operations in all hotel departments. This includes the laundry room, housekeeping, and the kitchen.
- Hotel supervisors maintain the hotel’s inventory and order new items as needed.
- Hotel supervisors interact with hotel guests to ensure they receive a quality experience. This includes answering questions and addressing customer complaints.
- Hotel supervisors inspect guest rooms and all other hotel areas for cleanliness and to ensure that hotel protocols are being followed.
- HND/B.Sc in related field.
Job Title: Hotel Housekeeper
- A housekeeper is employed within a private house or a hotel, in order to keep the place spic and span, and to manage the other employees within the housekeeping sector and make sure they are all completing their duties to the required standard.
- Ultimately, the role is supposed to make sure that the entire building is clean and comfortable for its occupants, and that the housekeeping staff are trained and doing their jobs to the best of their ability.
- The housekeeper is also the point of contact for the whole department, in bigger roles, and they would liaise with the bookings department in a hotel, for example, in order to relay back to their whole team when the right time to clean a room was.
- Smart, Eloquent with O’LEVEL/OND, experience in such capacity is a plus.
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
- Dealing with bookings
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
- Answering questions
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- You’ll usually work as part of a team and you may be responsible for one area like managing telephone reservations or guest departures (checkouts).
- HND/B.Sc in related field.
- Experience counts.
- Administration and customer service skills
- IT skills to work with computerised booking and payment systems
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Patience and tact
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
- It may also be useful if you can speak a foreign language.
Job Title: Hotel Chef
- Chefs oversee the daily food preparation at the Hotel and other places where food is served. They direct kitchen staff and handle any food-related concerns.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food.
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards.
- Must have broad knowledge in the field. Certified Chef and hotel management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.
Note: Only residents within ipaja lagos should apply.