MProbity is a technology company that provides organization management solutions. We are in business because we understand how organizations could continually enhance their advancements; that is why we build and provide solutions that will enable the management of these organizations to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations / Project Officer
Department: Operations and Iplemantion
Reports to: CEO, Chief Business Officer
- To work with the business development team on implementing programmes
- Implementation and setup of GEPPP for sealed deals
- Compile data and information from multiple sources into actionable customer insights
- Manage all ad hoc and troubleshooting software problems, diagnosing and solving software faults, complaints and support request from clients.
- Work with third party agencies and suppliers as required to carry out continuous and ad hoc research studies
- Daily check for clientele software updates and modification where necessary
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help with software set up and resolve issues
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Resolving clients basic software administration issues
- Coordinating with business partners and follow up for delivery of services on time as instructed by the head of business development team
- Preparation of report and submission of same to the head of the technology department
- Support the MProbity on regular brand health and competitor reports by monitoring and providing such data as brand imagery, consumer attitude and market trends
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Support the roll-out of application update
- Not more than 28 years.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an operations.
- Minimum of 2nd class upper in any IT related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach a Cover Letter and send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018