Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Partnership Management
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Work closely with Operations team on partnerships implementations and billing
- Monitor direct and indirect competition, study market trends and needs, evaluate research results to deliver competitive differentiation in MC products.
- Development of partnership collateral to demonstrate MC’s programs to prospective partners and stakeholders.
- Planning and managing all Partnerships campaigns, evaluate and present results, to all stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing standards for vendor performance and escalations; remediating performance patterns, and establishing budget, forecast and creating and managing POs
- Responsible for contract negotiations and amendments directly with vendors
- Scheduling/facilitation vendor QBRs for al vendors/partners
- Responsible for supporting the Partnerships and Merchant Loyalty team in identifying, negotiating and deploying strategic alliances and partnerships to support product value propositions and reward programs in MEA.
- Active management of partnerships and strategic management of vendors to optimize and differentiate MasterCard products and services.
- Responsible for identifying incremental revenue opportunities and implementing cost reduction
- Build partnership business cases based on data available, market data and trends
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Operations, Account Management and Implementation teams to ensure smooth design, implementation and launch of assigned projects.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply