Mathills Services Limited – Our client, a Hospitality Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Duty Manager
Location: KM 32 Owerri-Umuahia Road, Ahiara Junction, Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Type: Non Management
- Serves as the Night Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift.
- Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift.
- Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
Core Work Activities:
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations.
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook).
- Ensures employees are working in a safe environment.
- Manages all period-end inventories.
- Assists supervisors in handling employee performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations).
- Ensures all employees have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Encourages employee relations through gifts, parties, outings.
- Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the property.
- Assists operations manager in processing employee payroll weekly.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or HND; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area or a 2-year Degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Candidate must be a fast paced learner.
- Customer service is essential to effectively carry out this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is needed.
Salary: N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2021.