Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004. Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Distribution Officer
Job Opening ID: MEL1048
- Prospecting for new customer’s that meets our risk acceptance criteria.
- Act as an effective Back Up in the absence of an Account Manager.
- Implement and Adopt workable Marketing Penetration strategies.
- Rendition of truck status for all customer deliveries daily.
- Ensure proper documentation in place for existing and new sign on.
- Generating invoices on ERP for all S&D customers.
- Creating customers request for loading on ERP.
- Rendition of Customer’s credit exposure weekly to avert concentration risk.
- Any other Job that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indices:
- Rendition of daily call memos.
- Sign on at least 2 new customers monthly.
- Prompt rendition of daily truck status report.
- Prompt rendition of weekly customer credit exposure report.
- Prompt rendition of daily report.
- Prompt submission of invoices to customer.
- Complete documentation for all customers.
- B.Sc in any Social Sciences.
- Additional Degree would be added advantage.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a business development role ( Not limited to Oil & Gas industry).
- Preferable Male.
- Good understanding of the concept of business development and how to relate effectively.
- Must be a target driven person.
- Knowledge in Oil and Gas would be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online