Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client is Africa’s fastest-growing SaaS and marketing technology company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of their achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Their culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Team work and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our light hearted spirit towards our people. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the Company’s sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory.
- You will work closely with all key stakeholders in Account Management, Commercial and Technology to ensure the effective delivery of our data and marketing technology/ digital marketing propositions
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical FSI/ FMCG / Consumer Business/ Retail / Health Care / Technology.
- Prospect, Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of time prospecting new customers and 40% of time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical
- Provide recommendations to leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- A First Degree in any discipline.
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market experience)
- A Master’s Degree in MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria
Knowledge, Skill & Competence Requirements:
- Strong critical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong agency relationships
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong knowledge of sales operations and digital technology solutions
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Pro-active, with good communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st December, 2021.