Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, one of the foremost live transmission companies and the leading provider of High-Definition Live streaming & Broadcast Solutions in Nigeria, is currently seeking to hire a recent graduate or NYSC Corp member to join their team in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Media Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- The Digital Internship Program is designed for smart, ambitious, digitally savvy graduates who are looking to jump-start their career in Media Communications and this position is primarily an opportunity to learn and grow career-wise, hence, there will be a monthly stipend.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Assist with the Clients’ and Company’s events
- Assist in the coordination of the Company’s exhibitions
- Provide support and other duties as needed on various projects
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or any Media related discipline.
- At least one year experience in media, communications, film, advertising or marketing will be preferred.
Skills and Competence Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- A passion for IT and Media Technology
- Strong and confident communicator
- Creative and ability to think critically
- Strong learning and analytical ability
- Innovative thinking
- Good storytelling ability
- A can-do attitude
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2021.