Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist (Financial and Investment Sectors)
Job Type: Full Time
- To contribute to the implementation of the group HR strategy and administration of the HR policies / processes.
HR Strategy & Policy Implementation:
- Support HR Head/ the business in planning and implementation of key HR initiatives to achieve the group’s strategic objectives.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Implement recruitment solutions that enhance the organization’s hiring capability in alignment with the business objectives.
- Contribute to the assessment of manpower gaps for business units based on the business plans.
- Implement talent management initiatives and execute policies to retain talent.
- Design, develop and implement programs to continuously engage and motivate staff to achieve superior results.
- Identify employee concerns / grievances / issues proactively, that may cause disruption in near future and initiate corrective actions.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of reward & recognition practices and programs.
- Work with key stakeholders for the implementation and roll-out of various organizational building initiatives.
- Support the learning and development need analysis and the implementation of resulting initiatives across the group.
- Drive adherence to all applicable policies, procedures/ regulations, and statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance to company HR guidelines / standards set for the employees.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years relevant full time Human Resources experience in a financial services organisation (recruitment, manpower planning, learning and development, performance management, compensation management and employee relations)
- Recognized and relevant HR certification
- Deep understanding of the talent market, hiring trends and processes
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian labour laws and its application in various contexts
- Good awareness of the external environment and leading edge “people practices” and approaches
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skill.
- Ability to guide, negotiate and influence.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Great problem solving and analytical skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
17th February, 2023.