Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Ensure all assistance with secretarial activities for the CLIENT Management team.
- Organise and follow up Project Management team agenda as requested.
- Organise or give assistance for the organization of meetings and associated logistics (internal meetings /meetings with Partners / Contractors or special events).
- Receive/dispatch/register/manage information and correspondences.
- Assist in the organization of program for the arrival of newcomers and departures (assignment of offices, IST tools).
- Liaise with and assist the entity secretary in organisation of divisional activities (IST, PTS, PFS, VMS…).
- Support CLIENT managers as may be required in all administrative support activities.
- Provide Decentralized Buyer support services.
- Develop and maintain an invoice register for all TAS invoices. Participate in the checks and control of invoices.
- Flag issues or observations with invoices to the Secretary and Project Control and Services Engineer.
- Provide support to Project Control and Services Engineer with regards TAS contract administration.
- Provide assistance as IST correspondence for the entity
- Experience of 5 -10 years in Office Administration or Project Management. Experience in Project domain would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Administration, Public Administration, or ICT.
- Languages: English is mandatory, French is an advantage
- Port Harcourt office.
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2020.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.