Mave’S Bakery and Confectionery Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Baker
- Preferred candidates should be ready to relocate to Abuja, live in Abuja, especially Bwari,
- Follow existing recipes.
- Decorate, glaze, apply icing, and prepare toppings for baked goods.
- Evaluate ingredients and food for quality.
- Operate slicing, cutting, and wrapping equipment.
- Order and receive supplies and materials.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- Create new recipes.
- Measure, weigh, and prepare ingredients.
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough as need.
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment.
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards.
- Clean and maintain baking equipment, utensils, and tools.
- Monitor items during baking.
Baker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Physically able to move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to lift up to 25 pounds or more.
- Knowledge of sanitation procedures, and state health and safety precautions and regulations.
- Previous experience as a cook, chef, baker’s assistant, or relevant work experience.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Physical endurance to stand for entire shift.
- N40,000.00 per month, with extra commission.
- Accommodation is available (free).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2018.