Maxima Media Group is a fast-growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding, and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008 and has made a significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced, and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop design briefs that suit the company and client’s purpose.
- Translates marketing strategy into a visual language that speaks to the target audience and expressesbrand equity.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to the management.
submission of the final results of the project to the management.
- Other task assigned by the Managing Director.
- Formulate a basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Review and approve art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by the creative team
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements. (Still, motion or animated).
- Attending meetings at production houses and with other directors.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Fine Art from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of valid working experience in advertising, Media, and Branding companies with proven track records.
- A recognized professional certification/ membership will be anadded advantage e.g. Certificate program in Design.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Pixlr, Ilustrator, and Affinity Photo)
- Strong photo editing skills and an excellent portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, studio management, and color composition
- A creative mind with an eye for detail and storytelling skills
- Time-management and leadership skills.
- Must be a creative story-teller, have an inquisitive mind, and adept at using all story-telling techniques
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadline.
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
- Presentation Skills
- Foster teamwork.
- Quality management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Portfolio, and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
Note: Candidates living around Gbagada axis are preferred