Mayconcept Solutions is a leading Digital Marketing Firm that has set up itself in the region of building online arrangements that drives business achievement and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Supervises graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any related course
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Good with Content Management Systems
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Portfolio in pdf format to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th March, 2018.