MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Primary Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teacher for an immediate start.
- If you are a Primary teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning and teaching; then our children need you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- B.Ed / B.A in English Language / Primary Education, gained from a reputable Institution, plus a Post Graduate qualification in the same or similar field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this age group
- Must have well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas (English, Mathematics and Science)
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of systematic synthetic phonics
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Cursive Handwriting scheme
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Have effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Have thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
- Must demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on your CV and cover letter.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.