MCIS International Services ( www.mcis.ng ) provide assistance on Study and Work Abroad – as an Agency for International Students, who are interested in our Overseas Partner Institutions on Study Visa.
Application opens on Monday 13th January 2020 and closes on Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Interested applicants should apply and send softcopies of their CVs and Application letters to: [email protected]
MCIS JOB ROLE:
Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
AVAILABLE VACANCIES ( BRANCHES ):
Edo State, Benin City AND Oyo State, Ibadan.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Online/offline sales, marketing strategy and business development on international student recruitment.
- Counseling and Visa Counselling Assistance for prospective International Students on MCIS covered Institutions/Countries.
- Follow-up on clients and ensure allocated targets for individual is achieved.
- Ability to Multi Task and be able to also work other new project such as media and etc.
- Be Ready to move around (travel) intra state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Sales, Media and International Student Recruitment practices – essential.
- Good written communication/report writing, analytical and verbal skills – essential.
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential.
- Transparency/integrity / moral values with ethics on professionalism, great coordinating skills – essential.
- Proficient in use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We only accept softcopies of CVs/Applications Letters via: [email protected]
MCIS Website: www.mcis.ng ; www.mcislimited.com