McPeniel Associate is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- The Online Sales representative will be responsible in driving sales online for the organization.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
Requirements of the Role
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design will be added benefit.
- Previous experience as an Online sales representative or related in the small scale business sector would be a strong advantage.
- Passionate and up to date with knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2019.