Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.
As an educational service provider, MHG is passionate about children and their development especially from a holistic perspective. ImageMeadow Hall Group adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will therefore investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Sales Executive is responsible for planning and implementing sales, product/service development programs for subsidiaries in the Group, especially in Spring Meadow Edutainment.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Monitors competitor products/services, sales activities
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- The sales executive must be able to achieve the set target for the year and have a leaning towards over achievement year in, year out.
- Make sales for the Spring Meadow Edutainment in all its product offerings.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- 2-4 years Experience in:
- Creative Services
- Sales Planning
- Product Development
- Proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in maintaining Client Relationships
- Key Account Management.
- Communications Proficiency
- Competitive Analysis
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years in a similar position
- An MBA or a Masters in marketing would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Good oral and writing communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Customer Client Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and application letter with at least two references to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2018.