Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the best run MFBs in Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development / Corporate Finance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Developement / Corporate Finance Manager. The manager will be saddled with the responsibility of supporting the Strategic team in coordinating the structured finance and capital raise activities of the organization.
- Establish relationships with Tax accounting firms and Rating agencies as regards getting their professional opinion and other engagements with the Bank.
- Prepare / Review Offer Documents – Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation.
- Preparing write-ups on (where applicable) of the institution’s Philosophy, Credit Process, Loan Administration Process with diagrams (where applicable) etc.
- Organizing a list of potential institutions (foreign partners, development finance institutions etc.) that can provide a 364 day and above liquidity back-stop facility
- Establish relationships with Corporate / Foreign investment partners
- Setup funding conduit with development agencies / bulk funding partners
- Initiates and coordinates the development of the long-term plans by facilitating General Management workshops to review corporate strategy, in terms of the Corporate Strategy map
- Coordinates the development of the Five Years Business Plan and the Corporate Balanced Scorecards
- Representative for Corporate Strategy and Performance Management at the Board Advisory Committee
- Provides professional advice on economic analysis and other studies for all projects and activities
- Perform Corporate Finance functions; financial ratio analysis, cash management, financial forecasting and investment analysis
- Ensures reporting of the performance against KPIs, by issuing weekly and monthly reports to Shareholders, Senior Management and general workforce
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- A financial related professional pathway such as ICAN, CFA, CIMA, CRM, FRM
- Minimum 7 – 5 years experience in corporate planning, strategy, investments, or financial analysis of which 2 years minimum participation in fund raise activities (bonds, notes, securitization etc) within financial sector
- Understanding of the over-the-counter (OTC) financial market, money market securities and strong organizational ability.
- Good influencing skills, coordination and negotiation skills, internet research skills, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism and proven ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player with good business/report writing and presentation skills
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and up to date CV to: [email protected] using “D/CFE001” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2021.