Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Operate and maintain all material handling equipments and other heavy duty equipment in the refinery.
- Maintenance of all refinery equipment, including the use of verification, tools micrometers, machines etc.
- Responsible for the accurate documentation and adherence to procedures in accordance with 1509001-2008
Qualification & Experience:
- A first degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Candidate must have at least 5 (five) years practical experience in food, and allied industries.
- Must have knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment practice
- Pay attention to details, have very strong analytical skills and be computer literate. Membership of COREN or NSE is an added advantage
- Not more than 40 years
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected], Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.