Medplus is Nigeria’s leading health and beauty retailer. With over 35 stores nationwide, offering specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic. Our purpose is to help our customers live their lives to the fullest by looking and feeling good. Medplus limited was incorporated as the first ever retail pharmaceutical company in Nigeria on the 23rd of November 1993. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager
- Responsible for coordinating all the marketing activities for the brand.
Others Duties Include:
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Periodic review of the website and apps to ensure they are updated and functional
- Participating in the conceptualizing and execution of Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Responsible for Integrating Communications Campaigns internally (Outlets) to promote assigned Brands.
- Monitoring competitive activities.
- Managing the production of Marketing Communication Materials such as Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletters etc
- Manage and supervise all activations.
- Carry out marketing activities such as Research, Promotion, Strategy, Brand Development, Project Management etc).
- Ensure the timely production of marketing and Brand promotion materials and literature.
- Support all other projects relating to the promotion of the brand
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications materials i.e. BTL, Creative, Merchandisers etc
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Collation of information for promotional literature
- Actively manage the brand’s presence in the social media platform
- Preparing interesting written articles & posts for the website to promote the brand and handling feedback
- First degree (B.Sc. /HND) from a reputable institution.
- Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Age Limit: 30 – 35 years
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience as a brand & marketing manager
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16th April, 2019.