Medslat Global Services Limited is a firm deploying quick and easy to use tools and applications designed to help people get medical services at their finger tips. These applications have been designed with one major objective in mind, to save money and lives by reducing the time most people would probably spend accessing such needed medical care by as much as 35% or more in some cases.We integrate ICD-10 ready electronic health record, telehealth, revenue cycle management (medical billing), patient and practice management system for better health service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- OND/Diploma/NCE qualification and Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Less than 6 months experience.
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
- Represent Taxify in any English spoken market, primarily the local market at first
- Support all Taxify users and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Taxify’s customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging hyper growth environment
We really want you to:
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell to put smiles on people face.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technology and ridesharing
Job Title: Sales Representative / Sales Graduate Trainee
- OND holders preferably with post graduation from a reputed institution.
- Minimum work experience of 1 year and a proven track record in sales and marketing of general and specialifying the industries.
- Should have a sound knowledge of different marketing techniques and should be able to devise innovative schemes to increase business share and create customer awareness.
- Candidates should possess strong selling and account management skills .
- The candidate must be a self-starter, quick learner, must take initiative, must have excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Should have excellent working knowledge in using basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Access.
- A proven track record of relevant experience in the specified industry.
- They should have a pleasant personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with different nationalities.
- They should have a valid passport.
- Preferred age group is 18 to 45 years.
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
- Working with development team, marketers and management to achieve common goal
- UAT across Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the back-end.
- Strong understanding of the entire website, including design deployment is preferred.
- Code documentation, edit and update
- A Computer skills is the key in training staffs and clients.
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Knowledge and Experience:
- OND, NCE, HND/ Degree in any course
- Necessary certification(s) and minimum of 3 years’ experience in production line
- A mobile theme development for Opera mini (extreme mode especially), UC, Safari, Iron, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Android browsers
- Able to tweak and improve Word Press themes and plugins into any complex requirements.
- Strong understanding of different website views based on Desktop or Mobile
- Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Word Press background
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2017.
- Staffs welfare package
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest service firm
- Unique opportunity to shape the healthcare industry online