Mega Lifesciences Nigeria Limited – Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and ethical products. Mega is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing quality Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical products and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Pharmacy graduate (B.Pharm) with minimum 5 years of experience as QA/Superintended Pharmacist
- Good knowledge on research, product development & regulatory folds
- Strategic experience for products & experience for health authorities meetings
- Capable to manage the entire regulatory department of the organization
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a related field with 2 years of experience of Pharmaceutical Warehouse.
- Supervising the functions and working of all Warehouse Staff.
- Ensure shipments & inventory transactions accuracy
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all Warehouse tools & equipment.
- Adhering to compliance of all legal & safety procedures of working/SOPs
Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of SSCE/OND with 2- 5 years driving experience.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Good communication skills.
- Possession of valid driver license
- Excellent ability to drive both manual & automatic cars
- Willing to work extra hours as the needs arise
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2017.