Memoriesbyese Photography is a Children/Family Photography Studio that focuses on taking creative photos and preserving memories for children of all ages and their families.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below:
Job Title: Creative Intern/ Assistant
- Applicants for our Intern position should be reliable and comfortable with a fast and dynamic work environment.
- We generate creative ideas freely, evaluate them efficiently, and implement them rapidly.
- Interns should be Creative, flexible, motivated, process-oriented, and good-humored, they should be able to deliver under strict timelines.
Scope Of Work
- Editing and improving photos after photoshoots.
- Recording and editing videos for social media use.
- Drawing and creating craft items for decorating sets
- Assistance with set-up and tear down during Photo-shoots
- Conceptualizing and creating memes and viral visual content, for distribution on social media channels.
- Conceptualizing and creating in-house ads as requested. This may include ads/images to be used in various promotions on social media channels.
- Helping develop images for editorial posts, in-house pages, podcast pages, and other pages at www.memoriesbyese.com as necessary.
- Helping with graphic design tasks using Photoshop, Lightroom or other apps, such as cropping/resizing photos, adding text to photos, etc.
- – Should be a photographer or aspiring photographer
- – Should have a Camera (preferred)
- – Must be skilled at editing images (important) with the use of Lightroom, Photoshop or other editing software (most important)
- – Should also be skilled at recording and editing videos for social media use.
How to Apply
To apply kindly send CV and cover letter detailing your RELEVANT experience and how it makes you qualified for this internship to [email protected]. Also attach 2 of your best edited photos.
Application deadline November 17th 2017