Memoriesbyese Photography is a startup newborn/children/family photography studio that focuses on taking creative photos and preserving memories for children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Intern/ Assistant
- Applicants for our Intern position should be reliable and comfortable with a fast and dynamic work environment.
- Interns should be Creative, flexible, motivated, process-oriented, and good-humored, they should be able to deliver under strict timelines.
- We generate creative ideas freely, evaluate them efficiently, and implement them rapidly.
Scope of Work:
- Editing and improving photos after photoshoots.
- Recording and editing videos for social media use.
- Conceptualizing and creating memes and viral visual content, for distribution on social media channels.
- Conceptualizing and creating in-house ads as requested. This may include ads/images to be used in various promotions on social media channels.
- Helping develop images for editorial posts, in-house pages, podcast pages, and other pages at www.memoriesbyese.com as necessary.
- Drawing and creating craft items for decorating sets
- assistance with setup and tear down during Photoshoots
- Helping with graphic design tasks using Photoshop, Lightroom or other apps, such as cropping/resizing photos, adding text to photos, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s and 2 samples of edited photos or graphic work to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.