Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to book keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Notable organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common book keeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents
- Strong written and verbal communication
Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Minimum of One year working experience in related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2020.