Messhveil Concept Limited is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Smart looking ladies are required to work as Customer Service ladies in a fashion outfit.
- Qualification: SSCE
- Experience: 1 year sales experience.
- Qualified candidates who reside within Ikeja/Maryland, Ojota, Gbagada, Anthony and environs are requested to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th February, 2018.
Job Title: Cook & Chef
- Applicants must be experienced in the preparation of Africa and Continental dishes.
- He/she must have worked in first class hotels & eateries.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Apply in person at the address below:
42B, Lanre Awolokun Road,
Gbagada Phase 2,
Gbagada Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 20th February, 2018.
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
- Supports the head of Sales with the commercial strategy and plan for various product vertical (Binders, Pigments, Additives, etc.) for senior management approval.
- Generate sales and margins by targeting and opening new businesses on a range of coatings, paints and inks products.
- Others: develop key accounts; promote sales of both existing and new products. Generate sales activity reports and forecast for the sales and marketing team. ensure sales documentation and collateral is kept up to date. Keep fully abreast and up-to-date on competitor activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology, or other related fields), Chemical Engineering or Marketing.
- 2-4 years on-the-job experience in B2B sales, especially in a chemical manufacturing organisation.
- Exposure to a range of business functions (R & D, Technical, Manufacturing, etc.) would be an advantage. Candidates must be willing to travel to any part of the country at very short notice.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected] using job title as e-mail subject.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2018.