Meta (Formerly Facebook) builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology.
People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Founder, New Product Experimentation
- New Product Experimentation (NPE) is a community of entrepreneurs at Meta building new experiences that will meaningfully improve people’s lives. As a Founder in NPE, you have a vision for the future and the irrepressible desire to realize it. Your aim is to build products that meaningfully improve people’s lives, whether by solving important social issues or delighting them as they go about their day.
- You should be adept at taking calculated risks and ready to launch, fail, and iterate quickly.
- This is a unique opportunity to join Meta with a significant amount of freedom to create new products at massive scale.
- You’ll have access to our resources to build with the ambitious intention of one day seeing your product grow to stand alongside Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. And whether your background is in product management, engineering, design or something else, you’ll enter an internal community of leaders who share a similar entrepreneurial mindset.
- Our ideal candidate has the ability to lead a small, multidisciplinary team, ideate and build a product from scratch, and bring key executive stakeholders along on the journey. We are most interested in individuals who are:
- You have the ability to spot and find unique people insights.
- You leverage data and qualitative and quantitative research to determine the desirability and feasibility of your ideas.
- Visionary and Strategic:
- You have the ability to articulate a future vision and a strategy and to drive alignment with executives.
- You have the ability to bring others along with inspiration, clear communication and deep listening skills.
- Team Builders and Servant Leaders:
- You have demonstrated the ability to build, scale and manage strong, complex teams.
- You are a known talent magnet and have experience in quickly recruiting best-of-class talent and developing them into a high-functioning team.
- Self-aware and Humble:
- You have a growth mindset which means you are open to constant coaching and feedback.
- Deep self-awareness is demonstrated by your experience and stories of resilience and grit.
- Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared vision based on a strong market thesis
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 8+ years of experience in building technical architecture for digital consumer products, product management or product design & prototyping
- Relevant experience in taking a novel idea from concept to delivering a new consumer product
- 8+ years of experience working collaboratively with different functions, including product, engineering, design, marketing, data science and user research teams
- Experience with Senior people management, team development, recruiting and team building
- Experience in using lean and/or agile methodologies to test and build Organizational and analytical experience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.