Metro and Castle Limited is a foremost real estate company based in Lagos, offering a range of services including construction, leasing, brokerage and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, guided by core principles of Integrity and Professionalism in delivering projects that are durable and sustainable by global standards. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abraham Adesanya – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and control cost, preparing estimates, negotiating contracts and quotes, as well as building and managing relationship with project stakeholders.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements (Bill of Quantities).
- Procuring materials needed for construction
- Preparation of detailed Labour and material schedule
- Tendering and negotiating with Subcontractors and Vendors
- Coordinating the movement of materials from storage facility to site
- Liaising with Site Managers, Clients, Contractors, and Subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, analyze cost, administer contracts, manage budgets, assess and manage risk, and prepare other necessary documents.
- Tracking of Subcontractor’s payment and invoices for adequate payment record.
- Management of orders and reorder levels.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Ensuring project at hand meet contract and quality standards
- Managing the storage and usage of materials for construction effectively.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal Stakeholders.
- Performing market survey to ensure materials are bought in best conditions and prices
- Visiting various sites as at when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of four years working experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work with a team
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
11th October, 2022.