MG Vowgas Group – An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company that is located in Port Harcourt, is seeking for the employment of a highly qualified, proactive and experienced candidate, to join her existing team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer
- We are seeking a Business Development Manager/Officer who is conversant with the oil and gas industry.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Minimum of First Degree/HND in any business related discipline.
- Any professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related function within the Oil and Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.