Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Law firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Our client is seeking to hire a Personal Assistant. Male preferably. He will be providing administrative support, overseeing various clerical tasks, provide one to one assistance, manage personal calendar and diaries.
- Extensive calendar and diary management.
- Booking travels, meetings and accommodation
- Organizing events, appearances and engagements
- Being the first point of contact for clients and internal staff
- Attending court on behalf of our client
- Establishing or maintaining client relationships
- General secretarial and administrative tasks
- Monitoring and responding to email and telephone enquiries
- 3-5 years working Experience
- Must be a lawyer and must have been called to bar
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- Communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Technology and IT Skills
- Diary management skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
Interested and qualified andidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th September, 2022.