Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Coordinator
Employment Type: Part-time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Realize all administrative operations activities to support the GM/MD
- Contribute to incident investigation and prepare related reporting
- Assist with the coordination of all project and report
- Support project managers/ director in operations activity
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and / or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements.
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors and OEM vendors. Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering or related discipline with at least 15 years experience.
- Candidates must have experience as a Planning Coordinator.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2021.