Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive vehicles safely, following the highway code, considering road and weather conditions and being courteous to other drivers
- To appear well groomed, representing the company in a professional manner To deliver assigned vehicle on schedule to an agreed location
- To return collected vehicles to base completing the necessary paperwork
- To provide customer service to the client, demonstrating vehicle features and controls, explaining and completing the necessary administration.
- To check and collect a road worthy vehicle from the client, completing the necessary paperwork.
- To travel independently between jobs andreturning to base as instructed if no suitable local collection.
- To complete detailed documented checks of both vehicle and mileage recording on the Inspection Sheet and submitting to fleet department
- To complete documentation including rental agreement with clients accurately and return to fleet department .
- To achieve objectives and targets set. Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of work experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2022.