Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
Job number: 1275603
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Commercial Sales Executive is a trusted advisor who leads the design and execution of the customer’s commercial strategy and negotiation, selling the right commercial solution at the right time and ensuring every deal is compliant and profitable for Microsoft.
- Lead internal and external sales and management teams through commercial construct optimizing for the right level of investment and customization.
- Optimize deal customization leveraging price and non-price concessions.
- Identify business opportunities which vary based on deal lifecycle and artificial intelligence (AI). Take relevant steps to make sure deal execution is successful.
- Define, negotiate complex commercial terms and lead the strategy for the negotiation approach by engaging with stakeholders.
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders, partners, Account Team in order to help our customers deliver their business goals and achieve Microsoft revenue targets.
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Management, Information Technology, Law, Marketing or related field and 5+ years sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience.
- Or 7+ years of sales and negotiation experience
- Or equivalent experience .
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Law, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND 7+ years sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience
- Or 9+ years of sales and negotiation experience
- Or Master’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Law, Marketing (or equivalent) AND 6+ years of sales and negotiation experience or related work
- Or equivalent experience.
- Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict.
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the CxO to the procurement / purchasing teams.
- Able to make the best choices for the customer based on their commercial strategic needs.
- Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful.
- In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs and contracting will be essential but not required at hiring.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.