Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Manager
Job number: 793990
Locations: Casablanca -Morocco, Beirut – Lebanon, Amman – Jordan, Nairobi – Kenya, Lagos – Nigeria
Travel: 25-50 %
Role type: People Manager
Employment type: Full-Time
- The focus of the Services Sales Manager role is to lead Industry & Specialist Sales teams to accelerate customer digital transformation and drive Microsoft cloud usage, implementing the area sales strategy to enable realization of Microsoft Services goals to Make the Market, Champion Consumption & Support the Lifecycle.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Planning and executing as One Microsoft: implement area Services Sales and Go To Market (GTM) Strategy, in partnership with Services and Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) leadership, ensuring frictionless orchestration and a One Microsoft experience for customers.
- Leading a healthy, predictable Sales business: achieve or exceed quota targets, ensuring deal excellence, sales hygiene and 12 month rolling pipeline coverage, and coaching sellers to improve sales excellence where needed.
- Driving customer outcomes and consumption: drive intentional selling, aligned to Microsoft Services Sales and GTM Solutions and Industry Priorities, to enable customer outcomes and accelerate Microsoft cloud usage.
- Developing and maintaining a high-performing team: build a team which is diverse and inclusive, developing seller proficiency in the core capabilities and skills required for their role, and role modelling Microsoft Leadership Principle and Practices.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven sales expertise, with a track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Solution selling and ability to coach a team through solution selling
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- People management ability and experience to drive results
- Industry and/or Public sector knowledge (if applicable)
- Experienced in complex sales methods & processes
- Sales and business background, with 6+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Sales management expertise & experienced sales coach
- Experienced sales coach and people developer.
- Sales Leader – Ability to: lead sellers to implement sales strategy, influencing stakeholders and decision makers within Customers, Partners and internally.
- Sales Excellence Driver – Ability to: drive sales discipline and accountability, and coach sellers to drive sales excellence behavior improvements for deal excellence, sales hygiene and pipeline coverage.
- Growth Agent – Ability to: anticipate market changes and opportunities, connecting market and technology trends to drive new, industry relevant customer solutions. Ability to drive Growth & Influence, developing executive relationships and partnerships with Customers and Partners, building trust and creating new connections through Social Selling.
- People Leader – Ability to: activate Inclusion, attracting and hiring diverse talent. Ability to manage teams, including handling feedback, rewards and performance, developing and inspiring people and continuously coaching to develop manager and seller proficiency.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.