Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School, Elementary Year 1 – 6, Junior and Senior High School. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE / B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses .
- Applicant must be computer literate (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Must reside around the school area
- Must be ready to resume immediately
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.