Migtan Consulting – Our client, a leading company in the Furniture Industry located in Lagos and Ogun States, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support/Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Senior Executive Corporate Officer
- The job holder will work with all units and the BD Team, to manage and oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation
- They plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website(s).
Customer /Administrative Dimension:
- Responsible for input and maintenance of accurate information held on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Responsible for attending to walk-in clients and furnishing them with accurate and adequate information in response to their enquiries;
- Responsible for attending to all telephone calls to the customer care call line and satisfying all enquiries, request and complaints with accurate, and adequate information;
- Responsible for managing petty cash and the cash till;
- Facility management in the office;
- Generation and management of all Print and Direct Mail campaigns, and Social Media Campaigns working in close liaison with the Head of Corporate Services regarding format, design, production, fulfillment, new design generation and distribution.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future Products
- Frequent and constant updates on all the social media platforms of the company
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company most especially digitally
- To identify the need for improved office procedures.
- Responsible for updating and managing all Social media platforms and website with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information;
- Effectively Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize all social networking accounts ensuring consistent engagement
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
The focus in this role is both:
- Internal: Colleagues within the Corporate Services Department and Operating Divisions in the company
- External: Third Party Agencies
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, English or any other related fields
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- A female candidate is preferred for this position
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Experienced in Digital Marketing (including social media)
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management, Social Media Management, etc. will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
Note: The above are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to be involved in carrying-out other duties as reasonably required by the head of Department/the team.