Mikado Nigeria Limited – Our client, Port of Antwerp-Bruges International, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Country Representative to manage the port activities for (POABI) and APEC in Nigeria,
- The Country Representative reports to the director of business development of POABI/APEC and the key account manager for Nigeria of POABI and APEC.
- He/She develops in cooperation with the POABI team a commercial Strategy and Business Development plan for the country.
Position and Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and apply the sales strategy, and promote the value proposition of POABI and APEC in Nigeria
- Be observant of leads and potential consultancy and training opportunities, prepare proposals and after approval of the Antwerp management team, negotiate with the customer.
- First point of contact with clients and prospects.
- Expand the Lagos office activities and support the growth in Nigeria.
- Identifying the right decision-makers in the sector and convincing them of the opportunities and expertise we can offer them.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential customers through proactive communication and regular visits to discuss commercial opportunities.
- Maintain, improve and share knowledge about the Nigerian ports, terminals and logistics market.
- Execute assignments as an expert in Nigeria or surrounding countries.
- Reporting to and cooperating with the POABI-APEC headquarter in Belgium
- Master’s Degree holder.
- Hands-on 5 – 10 years experience in business development with strong knowledge of the maritime and logistic sector in Nigeria.
- Private or business roots in Nigeria.
- Talented networking skills to build relationships and is customer oriented.
- Ability to work independently and possess a self-motivated personality.
- Results-oriented, hardworking mindset with organisational skills.
- Strong collaboration skills in an international and multicultural environment.
- Ability to defend and commercialize a high-end brand and work in accordance with the values of the company.
- The candidate must possess a valid International Passport.
- Familiar with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Country Representative” as the subject of the mail.
22nd August, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.