Mindas Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
- We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company.
- You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
- The candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
- He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- The essence of this is to promote and expand our company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth of the organization.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Job Title: Health & Environment Safety Officer
- We are looking for a reliable Safety Manager to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws.
- You will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
- As a safety manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards.
- You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs.
- The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential.
- The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Proven experience as safety manager
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management or relevant field is preferred
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates must be based in Lagos State
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2019.