Mindfield Resources – Our client one of the leading FMCG multinationals expanding in Africa, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager – Nigeria
- Need an enthusiast who enjoys thriving in new setup and creating from scratch, an influencer, team leader and has to be one who can thrive well in ambiguity.
- The ideal candidate has a hunger to learn and a growth mindset; is a leader both in and outside the office; plays to win and is results oriented.
- They should have the desire to coach, mentor and empower staff as well as the passion and determination to make sure the team is on a win-win track.
- The Finance Manager will act as an adviser to the senior stakeholders in managing the business, will be a business partner.
- Lead the finance department of the company, hence it’s a Head of Finance role to deliver the overall business plans financials KPI’s and implementing best practice financials models and process.
- The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- He’ll be responsible for creating the policies and processes from scratch. Needs to have very strong background of internal controls and processes.
- Strong work experience in Manufacturing finance
- University degree in Finance Discipline, Professional Certification in Accounting – ACCA, ICAN etc, 10 year’s experience in Finance and IT At least 2 years’ experience at a Management/ Head of Department level, Experience in setting up legal entity and / or SA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply