Miraton Matador Group, involved in 6 major sector of the economy is recruiting to fill the vacancy below. The ICT industry; as Royal Metador IT Intl Ltd [Involved in hardware procurement services], the energy industry; as Miraton Rose Renewables [specialized in installation of AC/DC inverters, other energy saving devices and solar products], in the Outsourcing business, as RM Outsourcing [involved in semi – skilled outsourcing], in the finance lending business; as Latrose Finance [providing short term loans to the low & middle class individuals and growing businesses. Latrose finance is also involved in pawn brokerage], also involved in general trading; as T and T markets Limited. Also into the Dredging business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Illustrator / Graphics Designer
- Brainstorming with the marketing team to come up with creative ideas.
- Ensure that branding design is developed and applied consistently in line with specific style guidelines.
- Design social media content as needed by each platform for all our brands.
- Design online and offline promotional materials as determined by the product manager and marketing team.
- Preparing and designing illustrations.
- Refining image design using illustration software.
- Adapt designs and illustrations to different countries, regions and cultures.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colours and graphics.
- Applying complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Formatting final illustrations using CAD software.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified colour and quality standards.
- Develop and constantly improve the image of our brands.
- Monitor and recommend market and design trends.
- Conceptualize and create characters, storyboards and illustrations layouts for the project under the supervision of the communications team.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Any other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations and graphic designs
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
- Work experience using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Digital drawing skills.
Interested applicants should send their portfolio and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020